Find The Right Part
Shop By Category
- Caldera Salt Water Supplies
- Caldera Spa Air Blowers
- Caldera Spa Control Boards
- Caldera Spa Control Panels
- Caldera Spa Electrical Parts
- Caldera Spa Filter Lids
- Caldera Spa Filters
- Caldera Spa Heaters
- Caldera Spa Jets
- Caldera Spa Lights
- Caldera Spa Models
- Caldera Spa Ozonators
- Caldera Spa Pillows
- Caldera Spa Pumps
- Caldera Spa Sensors - Pressure Switches
- Caldera Spa Stereos
- Caldera Spa Valves & Parts
- Caldera Spa Watercare
Caldera Spa Energy Pro Heater 2001 - 2015 models
Caldera Spa Low Flow Heater For 2001 - Current Utopia and Paradise Models. Includes Installation Kit Shown Here.
Please Note: 2001 Models need adapter kit 75002
Removing the Low Flow Heater:
- Disconnect Power to the spa and access the equipment/pump compartment
- Access the control box.
- Disconnect the heater and pressure switch connector wires from the terminals.
- Disconnect the copper bonding wire attached to the side of the heater or control box. (if necessary).
- Unscrew the heater at the base from the floor of the equipment compartment.
- If the spa is undrained, clamp inlet and outlet hose 6 inches from the heater inlet and outlet barb fittingswith hose clamps.
- Slide the hose retaining clamps back towards the hose clamps allowing enought room to pull the hoses from the heater barbbed fittings.
- Remove the pressure switch and attached to new heater.
- Install the new heater in the reverse order of removal
- Note: Allow a 1”-2” loop of wire between the control box and the power terminals. This is
called a service loop, and will allow for the use of an amp clamp in future troubleshooting.
- After installation check for leaks.
Great customer service
Posted by Unknown on 23rd Dec 2020
The heater went out of course during the coldest week of the year. The part was back ordered but the service department kept us up to date when it was to be expected. Appreciated the attention to detail.
Posted by Juan c Riquelme on 1st Aug 2017
Unit easily swapped out with old design. Fires right up and had my spa back to temp within twtwo hours
Posted by Joshua on 13th Jul 2016
Replacement heater was a perfect replacement for my failed heater. Everything you needed was included. The new design of this heater incorporates the pressure switch inside the heater itself, instead of screwing into the bottom. This would of been helpful to know before purchasing a separate switch. This could potentially be an issue if the pressure switch fails, since it's inside he heater itself. Heater is working perfectly and only took about 45 mins to install.
Easy install +++
Posted by Brent Tanner on 16th Jun 2014
This is a newer version of the old heater, so there is no vacuum switch to replace. Remove the power lead from the vacuum switch and plug in the new power lead and you are done ! My 2005 Caldera Aspire works like new again !
Thank you very much !
Posted by Unknown on 13th Feb 2014
I had a small issue with our spa heater and circuit board but after e-mailing back and forth with the tech help we solved the problem. They are very knowledgeable about the products and great to work with. This was a great experience.
Posted by Unknown on 17th Jun 2013
Easy to replace the part. Wonderful to have our hot tub back in working order!
Great Product, Service and Install directions
Posted by Phil Rondeau on 20th May 2013
The service team helped me trouble shoot the problem with confidenc. The parts arrived with all the fixins to facilitate me making a professional installation and all is working fine. Great experience.
Posted by Chris Franklin on 15th May 2013
I ordered the heater unit and controller.It was a little different from mine the were quick to let me know it was an updated version and would be the same after the install.I a mechanic by trade so it was not to bad to install and a lot cheaper than a service call thanks.
Great replacement heater
Posted by Chris Beighley on 1st Dec 2012
Spa parts plus hooked me up with excellent customer service and helped me out with phone support so I could finish the job with confidence.
Do not try this if you are not a bit of a handyman and patient. Take it slow, use the right tools, be patient, and call for support if you get confused. Thank you very much!