Find The Right Part
Shop By Category
- Caldera Salt Water Supplies
- Caldera Spa Air Blowers
- Caldera Spa Control Boards
- Caldera Spa Control Panels
- Caldera Spa Electrical Parts
- Caldera Spa Filter Lids
- Caldera Spa Filters
- Caldera Spa Heaters
- Caldera Spa Jets
- Caldera Spa Lights
- Caldera Spa Models
- Caldera Spa Ozonators
- Caldera Spa Pillows
- Caldera Spa Pumps
- Caldera Spa Sensors - Pressure Switches
- Caldera Spa Stereos
- Caldera Spa Valves & Parts
- Caldera Spa Watercare
Caldera Spa Circulation Pump # 74427
Caldera Spas Replacement Circulation Pump for all models
Replaces all Caldera Spas Circulation Pump From 2002 To Current
115V, 50-60HZ 3/4" Barb, 5-1/2" Length, 5" Tall ******CURRENTLY ON BACK ORDER******
CIRCULATION PUMP REMOVAL INSTRUCTIONS :
- Disconnect power to the spa.
- Access the equipment compartment.
- Unplug the circulation pump from the control box.
- If the spa is filled with water, clamp the circulation pump inlet and outlet tubing with Hose Clamp Pliers.
- Remove the bonding wire and base bracket screws.
- Using Spring Clamp Pliers, slide the spring clamps located on the inlet and outlet fittings back onto the vinyl tubing.
- Remove the vinyl tubing from the pump inlet and outlet fittings.
- Disconnect the electrical cord for the old pump. Take note of the electrical hookup.
CIRCULATION PUMP INSTALLATIONS:
- Install the electrical cord onto the new pump.
- Reverse steps 3 to 7 of the Circulation Pump Removal instructions.
- Check for water leaks.
- Reconnect power to the spa.
- Perform a water flow test. (1 GALLON WITH 20 SECONDS)
- Check for any air in the plumbing lines. If air does not clear, bleed off the air at the closest tubing clamp.
- Reinstall the equipment compartment door.
Posted by Unknown on 18th Mar 2021
Correct part, properly package fit great
Excellent service and price
Posted by Joe on 5th Oct 2017
Once again, the product was a perfect fit and match. The web site makes it so easy to find the correct part, and the service is outstanding.
Posted by Jon on 14th Sep 2017
Replaced pump on a 2004 Caldera Utopia Elation model. Easy installation. Works like new. Much quieter operation. Shipping was a little slow but Caldera was responsive to e-mails/phone calls.
New circulation pump
Posted by Duane Scheuer on 1st Feb 2017
Just replaced the cir. Pump on my Caldera hot tub .Replacement pump was an easy install, tub is now heating again. Will definitely shop with this company again .
Form fit and function
Posted by Unknown on 6th Oct 2016
Found this universal circulator pump on your site. Was little skeptical.
Fit perfect, easy to install, no leaks, quite and working well.
Last circulator was grinding and tripping my CB.
Posted by Unknown on 5th Sep 2016
The part arrived and the installation via instruction and Youtube video were excellent. The only issue is that it would not start at first. The pump needed to be primed by letting water flow for several seconds.
New circ pump
Posted by Brian on 1st Feb 2016
Item is new and works as it should. I've bought several and will continue to buy them from here.
Posted by Michael Risinger on 5th Sep 2013
This pump works just as well as the original, but is so quiet that I couldn't tell if it was working. The tubing for the retrofit works perfectly but the instructions do not say exactly how to use it. I had to call tech support in order to find out. Maybe the instructions could include more information about the retrofit.
Posted by Robert Freas on 12th Aug 2013
good pump nice and quite; easy to order and intall. Showed up in one day.
Worked liked a new pump should.
Posted by Unknown on 24th Oct 2012
Only one minor issue was....one of the connector wires had a screw down style tip on it and I needed to change it to a bayonet style connector to fit the circuit board.