Find The Right Part
Shop By Category
- Caldera Salt Water Supplies
- Caldera Spa Air Blowers
- Caldera Spa Control Boards
- Caldera Spa Control Panels
- Caldera Spa Electrical Parts
- Caldera Spa Filter Lids
- Caldera Spa Filters
- Caldera Spa Heaters
- Caldera Spa Jets
- Caldera Spa Lights
- Caldera Spa Models
- Caldera Spa Ozonators
- Caldera Spa Pillows
- Caldera Spa Pumps
- Caldera Spa Sensors - Pressure Switches
- Caldera Spa Stereos
- Caldera Spa Valves & Parts
- Caldera Spa Watercare
Caldera Spa Pump 2.5HP 2 SPD Utopia Model #73023
Caldera Spa Replacement Pump 2.5 HP 2 SPEED Used on Utopia/4000 Series Models 1997 to Current
Specifications: 2.5 HP, 2 SPEED, 230V, 60 HZ, 11 AMP (High Speed)
- Disconnect power to the spa.
- Access the equipment compartment.
- Drain the spa.
- Disconnect the the jet pump from the control box.
- Remove the copper bonding wire from the bonding lug on the jet pump motor.
Drain the pump by removing bleedline from the drain barbfitting or plug.
- Turn the jet pump unions counterclockwise on the intake and discharge of the jet pump to disconnect them from the plumbing.
Note: Make sure to save the union o-rings.
- Remove the mounting bolt(s) securing the jet pump to the equipment compartment floor.
- Remove the jet pump from the equipment compartment.
- To reinstall the jet pump, reverse steps 1 to 9.
Important: Make sure that the jet pump union o-rings are properly seated when re-tightening the unions.